I had initially planned to do a 2017 Beauty Favourites video, but time seemed to escape me. Before I knew it, it was the end of March and I don’t know about you, but that seems a tad too late. So instead I thought I’d do a post talking about some of my current favourite makeup products – most of which were from 2017, but some are new launches.
This video contained many bloopers, which I decided not to edit out. Specifically, my dog knocking over my Jaclyn Hill palette, and the heartbreak and turmoil that followed. I hope you enjoy!
- Lise Watier CC Eye Primer
- Jaclyn Hill x Morphe Palette
- Stila Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eyeshadows – “Cloud” and “Starlight”
- Eyenvy Lash Conditioner
- Pur Fully Charged Lash Primer
- Thrive Causemetics Liquid Lash Extensions
- Smashbox Photofinish Primerizer
- The Ordinary High Spreadability Fluid Primer
- Lise Watier Teint Velours Foundation in “Porcelain”
- Tarte Shape Tape concealer in “Light”
- Lise Watier Teint Velours Loose Powder
- Nude By Nature Radiant Loose Powder Foundation
- Stila Stay all day liquid lipstick in “Sheer Patina”
- Fenty Beauty Universal Gloss Bomb
- NYX This Is Everything Lip Oil
It’s that eagerly anticipated time of the year – the Sephora holiday sale! If you’re a VIB Rouge member, you’ve likely already received your sale cards in the mail or eMail.
The holiday season is typically the most launch-heavy season, with endless amounts of gift sets, limited edition packaging, and holiday products. With so many exciting launches, it can be hard to decide what to buy.
For this year’s holiday sale, I cultivated a list of the most recent/noteworthy launches, along with value sets I definitely think are worth the price. These are all products I personally have my eye on – and all are from cruelty free brands (because it’s 2017, and testing on animals is cruel and unnecessary.)
View Full Post
I’m convinced August didn’t actually happen because I swear I blinked and it passed by in a second. Can you believe it’s already close to the end of 2017!? Not that I’m complaining, 2017 has been a dreadfully comedic crapstorm for global events.
Luckily Instagram always tends to cheer me up – here’s a recap of my month on Instagram!
You can find me here, or as “raincoatesbeauty” on the app!
Morphe Me Brush Subscription – August 2017 Review
July 2017 On Instagram
Kylie Cosmetics Send Me More Nudes Velvet Liquid Lipstick – Vacation Collection Review
For part 2 of my Holiday Lip Series (you can read part 1 about the best lip balms and treatments here) is all about my current favourite shades and formulas for holiday lipsticks!
When I think of holiday lips, bold reds, berries, and burgundies come to mind. This year, I’m also definitely noticing a lot of purple making its way onto the scene.
Here are my favourite lipsticks for the holiday season this year: