I’ve been collecting some new makeup products over the last few months, and tried to hoard as much as I could so that I could do a full face of first impressions! Watch me create this spring makeup look using all these products for the first time – many of which are brand new products on the market!
View Full Post
I had initially planned to do a 2017 Beauty Favourites video, but time seemed to escape me. Before I knew it, it was the end of March and I don’t know about you, but that seems a tad too late. So instead I thought I’d do a post talking about some of my current favourite makeup products – most of which were from 2017, but some are new launches.
This video contained many bloopers, which I decided not to edit out. Specifically, my dog knocking over my Jaclyn Hill palette, and the heartbreak and turmoil that followed. I hope you enjoy!
- Lise Watier CC Eye Primer
- Jaclyn Hill x Morphe Palette
- Stila Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eyeshadows – “Cloud” and “Starlight”
- Eyenvy Lash Conditioner
- Pur Fully Charged Lash Primer
- Thrive Causemetics Liquid Lash Extensions
- Smashbox Photofinish Primerizer
- The Ordinary High Spreadability Fluid Primer
- Lise Watier Teint Velours Foundation in “Porcelain”
- Tarte Shape Tape concealer in “Light”
- Lise Watier Teint Velours Loose Powder
- Nude By Nature Radiant Loose Powder Foundation
- Stila Stay all day liquid lipstick in “Sheer Patina”
- Fenty Beauty Universal Gloss Bomb
- NYX This Is Everything Lip Oil
It’s been a little while since I’ve done a monthly favourites video, so I thought I’d put together a video talking about my favourite products from the past month! Many of these products are new launches, and I used them in my previous tutorial which you can see here!
February and March were really about the skin focus for me – creating glowy, dewy skin and a more natural makeup look. These were my stand-out products to help me achieve that!
Skinceuticals Blemish & Age Solution Decongesting Toner
Pur Miracle Mist
- Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch
Smashbox Halo Highlighting Wand “Pearl”
- Tarte Skin Twinkle Lighting Palette
Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit – That Glow
Becca Mineral Blush “Flowerchild”
Morphe E4 Brush
Lancome Absolue Precious Cells Lip Balm
- Lancome Juicy Shaker “Apri-cute”
This is my current go-to makeup look, with glowy skin and neutral, shimmery eyes. It’s super easy, and can be modified in many different ways!
For this tutorial, I wanted to include a few new products that have launched on the market, such as the new Smashbox Primer Oil, Becca Aqua Luminous Foundation, Covergirl TruNaked nudes palette, Clarins Instant Light Lip perfecting primer, Smashbox Modern Matte Lipstick, and the Mac Retro Matte liquid lipsticks. I hope you enjoy!
Full list of products used:
- Mac “Soft Ochre” Paint pot
- Maybelline Fit Me Powder
- Covergirl Trunaked Nudes palette
- Mac “Bare Study” Paint pot
- Nyx Epic Black Mousse liner
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner “Trooper”
- Morphe “Perfection” single shadow
- Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara
- Mac Studio Chromagraphic pencil NC15/NW20
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Oil
- Becca Aqua Luminous Foundation in “Fair”
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer
- Cover FX Illuminating Setting Powder
- Smashbox Step-By-Step Contour Trio
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector “Opal”
- Nyx High Definition Blush “Taupe”
- Becca Mineral Blush “Flowerchild”
- Mac Fix+ Spray
- Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfecting Base
- Lise Watier Waterproof Lip pencil “Nude”
- Mac Retro Matte Liquid lipstick “Lady Be Good”
- Smashbox Modern Matte Lipstick “Stylist”
I recently had the opportunity to attend a training & launch event for Smashbox – one of my absolute favourite brands. Last year I wrote a full post about some of the new and upcoming launches, and thought I would do the same this year! Here’s what’s in Smashbox’s 2016 beauty forecast!
View Full Post