I had initially planned to do a 2017 Beauty Favourites video, but time seemed to escape me. Before I knew it, it was the end of March and I don’t know about you, but that seems a tad too late. So instead I thought I’d do a post talking about some of my current favourite makeup products – most of which were from 2017, but some are new launches.
This video contained many bloopers, which I decided not to edit out. Specifically, my dog knocking over my Jaclyn Hill palette, and the heartbreak and turmoil that followed. I hope you enjoy!
- Lise Watier CC Eye Primer
- Jaclyn Hill x Morphe Palette
- Stila Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eyeshadows – “Cloud” and “Starlight”
- Eyenvy Lash Conditioner
- Pur Fully Charged Lash Primer
- Thrive Causemetics Liquid Lash Extensions
- Smashbox Photofinish Primerizer
- The Ordinary High Spreadability Fluid Primer
- Lise Watier Teint Velours Foundation in “Porcelain”
- Tarte Shape Tape concealer in “Light”
- Lise Watier Teint Velours Loose Powder
- Nude By Nature Radiant Loose Powder Foundation
- Stila Stay all day liquid lipstick in “Sheer Patina”
- Fenty Beauty Universal Gloss Bomb
- NYX This Is Everything Lip Oil
This is a twist on the cut-crease, rather than a super sharp/defined crease, it’s more diffused! I paired it with a peachy-pink sparkly eye, and a soft nude lip.
- Smashbox 24hr Eyelid Primer
- Smashbox Photofilter Powder
- Stila Smudgestick “Damsel”
- Lorac Pro 3 Palette
- Kat Von D Lock It Concealer
- Revlon Eye Art “Peach Prism”
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner “Trooper”
- Absolute NY Micro Liner
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
- Kiss Fake Lashes and Ardell Lash Glue
- Too Faced Hangover Rx Primer
- Maybelline Fit Me Foundation mixed with Vichy Dermablend
- Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Stick to contour
- Pur Strobing Kit to highlight
- Pur Glow Together Bronzer
- Kat Von D Shade & Light Palette
- Lorac “Spectra” blush
- MAC “Subculture” Lip liner
- Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipsticks in “Crush” and “Pure Hollywood”
Brushes were all Morphe from the Morphe Me subscription (don’t forget, we both get a free brush if you join through my link!) and the My Makeup Brush Set Oval brushes!
It’s been a little while since I’ve done a monthly favourites video, so I thought I’d put together a video talking about my favourite products from the past month! Many of these products are new launches, and I used them in my previous tutorial which you can see here!
February and March were really about the skin focus for me – creating glowy, dewy skin and a more natural makeup look. These were my stand-out products to help me achieve that!
Skinceuticals Blemish & Age Solution Decongesting Toner
Pur Miracle Mist
- Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch
Smashbox Halo Highlighting Wand “Pearl”
- Tarte Skin Twinkle Lighting Palette
Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit – That Glow
Becca Mineral Blush “Flowerchild”
Morphe E4 Brush
Lancome Absolue Precious Cells Lip Balm
- Lancome Juicy Shaker “Apri-cute”
Pür (formerly known as Pür Minerals) has totally rebranded and revamped their entire line. Apart from the obvious name change, they’ve also been redesigning their logo and displays in stores, and really trying to compete with the biggest brands on the market.
I absolutely love Pur, and could not be more excited to see them grow as a brand and really become a contender for high-end beauty! Pur is all about healthy, good-for-you makeup that’s safe for the skin. They’re also founded on some amazing principles, such as being completely cruelty free and containing no chemical fragrances, dyes, or fillers! They have majorly stepped up their game with some really innovative products, as well as making sure to stay on top of trends!
This spring, they’re launching a brand new foundation that’s very on par with the “natural” more lightweight foundation trend. I’m seeing water-based foundations popping up in all different brands, so I was very curious as to what Pür had to offer to this trend!
Introducing the brand new Pür Hydra Fluid Water Serum Foundation!
View Full Post