Kim Kardashian West’s makeup look for the recent 2018 Met Gala was my absolute favourite look – I know everyone has been obsessing over it and recreating it, but I simply couldn’t resist – as soon as I saw it I knew I needed to create a tutorial for a look inspired by this makeup! It’s a sexy smoked out cat eye, and I can guarantee it will instantly make you feel 10x more fierce.
View Full Post
I’ve been collecting some new makeup products over the last few months, and tried to hoard as much as I could so that I could do a full face of first impressions! Watch me create this spring makeup look using all these products for the first time – many of which are brand new products on the market!
View Full Post
This is my go-to makeup look for every day, when I don’t have a lot of time, or just don’t feel like doing anything particularly dramatic.
It’s easy, and really brightens the complexion (which is great if you’re like me, and have atrocious sleeping habits.)
I’m using a lot of my current favourite makeup products.
Don’t let the long list of products fool you – this really is an easy look to create!
- Lise Watier extreme hold cc eye primer
- Urban Decay Naked Palette – “Naked” & “Buck”
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette
- Marcelle Forever Sharp Waterproof Eyeliner “Blackest Black”
- Pur Fully Charged Mascara Primer
- Thrive Causemetics Liquid Lash Extensions Mascara
- The Ordinary High Adherence Silicone Primer
- Lise Watier Teint Velours Foundation “Porcelain”
- Pixi Brightening Under Eye Concentrate – Peach
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer – Light
- Lise Watier Teint Velours Powder
- Hourglass Ambient Light Metallic Strobe Palette
- Stila Stay All Day Bronzer
- Essence Satin Touch Blush “Satin Love”
- Marcelle Eye-Brightening Kohl Eyeliner “Beige”
- Urban Decay Naked palette “Smog” & “Buck”
- Lise Watier Waterproof Lip Crayon “Nude”
- Lise Watier Rouge Intense Supreme Lipstick “Charlize”
- Morphe R3 brush
- Morphe R40 brush
- Morphe R42 brush
- Morphe r3 brush
- Quo Liner & brow brush
- Morphe M510 brush
- Morphe R7 Brush
- Morphe E4 brush
- Morphe M508
I hope you enjoy! Let me know what your current favourite products are!
Check out my previous posts:
Easy Mushroom Stroganoff – Vegan/Plant-Based
February 2018 On Instagram
Kardashian Inspired Glam – Chatty Tutorial
I recently got to glam up my friend Jess, so we went for a bronze, Kardashian inspired glam – a sultry, smokey bronzed look paired with a nude lip is very reminiscent of Kim Kardashian’s makeup looks around 2014/2015. This type of a look is what inspired the makeup I did for Jess:
It’s glam but not overly dramatic, and the gold/bronze tones really accentuate Jess’s gorgeous blue eyes!
This is more of a chatty get ready with us style video as opposed to a tutorial, but I included each product used and a brief description of each step!
We hope you enjoy!
Jess’s channel is currently under construction, so I’ll share that with you as soon as it’s up! Stay tuned for our cooking video!
This is a twist on the cut-crease, rather than a super sharp/defined crease, it’s more diffused! I paired it with a peachy-pink sparkly eye, and a soft nude lip.
- Smashbox 24hr Eyelid Primer
- Smashbox Photofilter Powder
- Stila Smudgestick “Damsel”
- Lorac Pro 3 Palette
- Kat Von D Lock It Concealer
- Revlon Eye Art “Peach Prism”
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner “Trooper”
- Absolute NY Micro Liner
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
- Kiss Fake Lashes and Ardell Lash Glue
- Too Faced Hangover Rx Primer
- Maybelline Fit Me Foundation mixed with Vichy Dermablend
- Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Stick to contour
- Pur Strobing Kit to highlight
- Pur Glow Together Bronzer
- Kat Von D Shade & Light Palette
- Lorac “Spectra” blush
- MAC “Subculture” Lip liner
- Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipsticks in “Crush” and “Pure Hollywood”
Brushes were all Morphe from the Morphe Me subscription (don’t forget, we both get a free brush if you join through my link!) and the My Makeup Brush Set Oval brushes!