Welcome to the 3rd instalment of my makeup declutter series!
For part 3 of my makeup declutter series, I tackled my eyeshadow palettes! This was probably the smallest section to declutter, however that made it no easier. Eyeshadow palettes are one of my favourite things to collect, and parting with them was no easy task. Watch my video to see which palettes I’m getting rid of, and why!
Don’t forget to check out the first 2 videos in the series:
Declutter Part 1: Eyeshadows, Eyeliners, and Mascaras
Declutter Part 2: Lip Products
What’s on my face:
Looking for the best (and affordable) ways to store and organize your makeup? Check out the post I just wrote all about it:
*This post is not sponsored in any way. All opinions are my own, and are in no way intended to brag, or to insult any brands. This post may include affiliate links in which I may earn a small commission if you choose to purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you!*
This is my current go-to makeup look, with glowy skin and neutral, shimmery eyes. It’s super easy, and can be modified in many different ways!
For this tutorial, I wanted to include a few new products that have launched on the market, such as the new Smashbox Primer Oil, Becca Aqua Luminous Foundation, Covergirl TruNaked nudes palette, Clarins Instant Light Lip perfecting primer, Smashbox Modern Matte Lipstick, and the Mac Retro Matte liquid lipsticks. I hope you enjoy!
Full list of products used:
Here’s a roundup of my current favourite makeup brushes, and the brushes I used the most throughout 2015!
- Cover FX Liquid Foundation Brush
- Lise Watier Perfecting Foundation Brush
- Mac #130 Brush
- The Buffer Airbrush Finish Foundation Brush
- Cargo Magic Brush
- Real Techniques #300 Brush
- Real Techniques Blush Brush
- Mac #135 Brush
- Mac #161 Brush
- Lise Watier Multi Function Powder Fan Brush
- Sigma E35 Tapered Blending Brush
- Mac #217
- Morphe M507 Pointed Mini Blender
- Stila #36 Brush
To see a tutorial on this makeup look and what’s on my face, click here!
I can hardly believe that 2015 is over. As a child, I remember someone telling me that every year will seem to pass faster than the previous. I didn’t understand it at that time, but now I do. 2015 passed by faster than I ever could have imagined. It was full of ups and downs, but mostly it was the year that I really started to truly work on my blog, and make it more of a priority.
Here is a roundup of my top favourite makeup products throughout 2015:
- Mac “Soft Ochre” Paint Pot
- Mac Extra Dimension Eyeshadow “Sweet Heat”
- Mac Electric Cool Eyeshadows
- H&M High Impact Colour Eyeshadow “Chin Chin”
- Marc Jacobs Twinkle Pop Eyeshadow Sticks
- Stila Eyes Are the Window “Mind” Palette
- Morphe 35O Palette
- Benefit Rollerlash Mascara
- Kat Von D Shade & Light Contour Palette
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette
- Stila Stay All Day Contouring Bronzer
- Becca “Champagne Pop”
- Becca Champagne Glow Palette
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter liquid “Opal”
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer
- Estee Lauder Double Wear To Go Compact Foundation
- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipsticks – “Como,” “Venezia,” “Rosa,” and “Bacci”
- Clarins Rouge Eclat Lipstick “Strawberry Sorbet”
- Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfectors #04, #02, and #05
What were your favourite products for 2015?
The long-awaited MAC liquid lipsticks launched January 7th across North American MAC stores. I have been eagerly waiting for this collection to launch since I first heard the rumours that MAC was coming out with their own spin on the very popular liquid lipstick trend.
Claudia and I zipped over to our local MAC store, as per our usual MAC launch tradition.
I absolutely love the vibe of this collection. It’s retro, glamorous, and fashionable. It features 15 permanent shades of their brand new, matte liquid lipsticks.
View Full Post