Make sure to read my previous post about the new Youtube updates, and how small bloggers like myself will be affected – and also how these giveaways are my way of thanking everyone for helping to support me! Thank you so much to everyone who entered my previous giveaway!
My second giveaway is a 100ml bottle of the Balenciaga Rosabotanica perfume. This fragrance is perfect for floral lovers! It’s fresh and floral, inspired by rose with a slight spicy twist. It has notes of blue hyacinth, fig leaf, pettigrain, rose, grapefruit, pink pepper, cedar, amber, patchouli, and more.
This is such a unique fragrance, and is surprisingly super lightweight on the skin! It lasts all day, without feeling or smelling overpowering like it may seem from the bottle.
To enter, all you have to do is:
Be following me on Instagram
Comment on this post or on my Instagram post letting me know you’ve entered!
This giveaway is open worldwide! I will be contacting the winner personally.
If you’re a small blogger like me and will be affected by this change, leave your channel name in the comments so we can help each other out!
Stay tuned for my next giveaway!
I have always loved monthly wish list posts, but never quite pushed myself to make them as I am usually always overwhelmed by the amount of things that I want-with so many beauty and fashion products on the market, my mental wish lists never end.
However, I’ve been trying to make more of an effort to make more organized lists and plan out the products that I want to try, in a hopeful attempt to help save money and prevent too many impulse buys.
I tried to keep this month’s wish list to a 5-item minimum, focusing on products that I mostly need, with one that is more of a “nice to have.”
- Black batwing/oversized cardigan: I am in a desperate shortage of black sweaters and/or cardigans. I’m in love with the oversized sweater trend this fall, and I love the chic aspect that a batwing style offers.
- Mac Nightmoth lip liner: I’ve been obsessed with dark, berry lips, and a good lip liner is a necessity to a successful dark lip!
- Clinique Superbalm Lip Treatment: Cold weather makes my lips dreadfully dry. The superbalm is a sort of thick gloss-texture, that absorbs beautifully into the lips and helps hydrate!
- Mac Fluidline Gel Liner: I’ve almost used up the SST Cosmetics gel liner that I received in my kit through school, but I’m definitely looking for a new one. I’ve heard amazing things about the Fluidline!
- Lorac Unzipped Eyeshadow palette: This is more of a “nice to have.” The colours look absolutely beautiful, and I’ve heard so many good reviews on Lorac palettes. I love the shimmery colours…I might not be able to resist this one!
What are some products that you’d like this November?
It’s been ages since I’ve done a makeup of the day or outfit of the day post, and I have quite missed making them! Unfortunately as the majority of my week is spent working, my opportunities for posting daily outfits are limited due to my work uniform consisting of a white lab coat.
Today started off kind of dreary. Do you ever have those unfortunate moods in which you feel pessimistic and sour, without quite knowing why you feel that way? Yeah. That was me today. I was feeling grouchy and insecure, and thought to myself, “Megan, you need to snap out of this.” So I decided to combat this bad mood by doing my makeup and glamming myself up!
Something about a cat-eye and a bold lip always makes me feel better!
Used in today’s look:
- Clinique Chubby Stick for eyes in “Bountiful Beige”
- Mac eyeshadow in “Dazzlelight”
- A VERY small amount of the dark brown shade from “Day Into Date” duo by Clinique blended into the crease
- SST Cosmetics black gel liner
- Covergirl Lashblast Volume Mascara
- Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua liquid foundation
- Cover FX translucent powder
- Too Faced “Chocolate Soleil” bronzer
- Mac blush in “Dame”
- Benefit Watts Up highlighter
- SST Cosmetics lip liner in a dark berry/red colour (unfortunately I do not have the name)
- Mac lipstick in “Amorous”
- Clinique Chubby Stick for lips in a limited edition shade called “Roundest Raspberry”
For my outfit, it’s a flowy black tank top, a loose blazer, and black leggings from Zara. And, of course, I would not feel complete without a scarf. This leopard print scarf is from Winners!
What’s your go-to glam look for days where you need a little pick me up?