This is a twist on the cut-crease, rather than a super sharp/defined crease, it’s more diffused! I paired it with a peachy-pink sparkly eye, and a soft nude lip.
- Smashbox 24hr Eyelid Primer
- Smashbox Photofilter Powder
- Stila Smudgestick “Damsel”
- Lorac Pro 3 Palette
- Kat Von D Lock It Concealer
- Revlon Eye Art “Peach Prism”
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner “Trooper”
- Absolute NY Micro Liner
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
- Kiss Fake Lashes and Ardell Lash Glue
- Too Faced Hangover Rx Primer
- Maybelline Fit Me Foundation mixed with Vichy Dermablend
- Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Stick to contour
- Pur Strobing Kit to highlight
- Pur Glow Together Bronzer
- Kat Von D Shade & Light Palette
- Lorac “Spectra” blush
- MAC “Subculture” Lip liner
- Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipsticks in “Crush” and “Pure Hollywood”
Brushes were all Morphe from the Morphe Me subscription (don’t forget, we both get a free brush if you join through my link!) and the My Makeup Brush Set Oval brushes!
Today’s tutorial is a quick Get Ready With Me! This is my go-to look, especially for the summer. It’s fast, easy, and helps make you look fresh and healthy! For me, this is a look I automatically go to when I’m in a rush or don’t feel like doing anything extravagant with my makeup.
Here are a few options to make applying this look quicker, if you’re really on a time crunch:
- Skip the lash primer, and just apply your favourite mascara
- Skip the liner – while this helps add some extra dimension to the eyes, it’s not always necessary!
- Skip the cream highlight – or, just use cream highlight and skip the powder highlight. Layering definitely isn’t necessary, but if you’re a glow-addict like me, it’s just a quick extra step that helps me feel more glamorous!
- Skip the lip liner/liquid lipstick, and opt for a nudey-pink gloss instead – this will give you a much softer, more natural look and will be much faster to apply
Today’s post is something a little different and something I’ve been eagerly awaiting for months! I collaborated with my best friend- and fellow blogger – Claudia Norris! We decided to do a Kat Von D Eyeshadow Palette Giveaway, and a tutorial for each palette! We really wanted to do this as a fun thank-you to all of our lovely followers!
Two lucky winners will receive a full size, brand new Kat Von D Eyeshadow Palette! I will be giving away the Shade & Light Eye Palette, and Claudia is giving away the Monarch Eyeshadow palette!
Make sure to check out Claudia’s video here!
The easiest way to enter is through this link here (it walks you through all the details and instructions, as well as extra entries!) If you’re on a mobile device, this is a mobile-friendly link!
Enter here: KVD Eyeshadow Pallets Giveaway
To enter, the 3 things you must do are:
1. Be subscribed to both of us on youtube!
- You can find my channel here, and
- Claudia’s channel here!
2. Be following both of us on Instagram:
3. Like our Facebook pages:
The giveaway will run from April 8th until April 29th, and the winners will be contacted on May 2nd! Since there are 2 palettes to choose from, the first winner to respond back will get their first pick!
There are also a ton of options for extra entries if you’d like a better chance of winning, all of which are listed in the Gleam link here!
Make sure to leave us a comment on our videos to let us know that you’ve entered! Good luck everyone!
- Mac “Soft Ochre” Paint Pot
- Kat Von D Shade & Light Eye Palette
- Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil “Milk”
- Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner in “Blacquer”
- Benefit Roller Lash mascara
- Kiss #11 False Lashes
- Morphe brushes from the April Morphe Me Package – review on those here!
L’Oreal recently launched their newest addition to their foundation range – and a new competitor in the ever-growing Cushion foundation trend.
- Liquid foundation suspended in a cushion compact
- Sheer – medium buildable coverage
- Radiant, dewy, hydrating finish
- Retails for $17-$25 (Canadian)
- Contains 0.5 OZ (approximately 15 ml of product)
View Full Post
Today’s tutorial is a bronze, smoky eye using the Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette! It’s a super easy look, and although it is a smoky eye, it’s a very wearable one that won’t leave you feeling like a raccoon. It’s definitely on the softer side of the smokey spectrum! You can customize this look in many different ways to suit your preference. You can make the shadow darker, pair it with a red lip, or add some glitter for extra drama! I hope you enjoy!
View Full Post