The long-awaited Sephora sale for VIB and VIB Rouge members is finally here! This is one of the most anticipated times of the year for beauty-lovers, as it offers a discounted price for VIB and VIB Rouge members! From August 24th until September 3rd 2018, VIB members can receive 15% off with the code “YESVIB” and VIB Rouge members can receive 20% off with the code “YESROUGE” (once online, and unlimited use in store!)
For beauty lovers or anyone on a budget, the Sephora sale is the perfect time to stock up on necessities, or products you’ve been eyeing – especially since Sephora carries a plethora of luxury items with a hefty price tag!
I’ve had my eye on a couple of products, and have been waiting for the sale for months! I always like to read other people’s shopping guides to see what products they recommend and what’s trending now. For this year’s sale, I thought I’d put together a list of some of the newest and hottest products at Sephora – and all from cruelty-free brands!
- Too Faced Sweet & Sexy Set
- Jouer Cosmetics Powder Highlighter
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Eyeshadow Palette
- BECCA x Chrissy Teigen Glow Lip Gloss
- Flyliner Longwear Liquid Eyeliner
- MILK Makeup Kush Fibre Brow Gel
- Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer
- Jouer Cosmetics Long Wear Lip Topper
- Fenty Beauty Moroccan Spice Eyeshadow Palette
- Urban Decay Born To Run Eyeshadow Palette
What’s On My List
There are so many exciting new launches at Sephora, from new concealers and foundations like the Becca Longwear concealer and the Too Faced Born This Way concealer. There are also brand new lines finally available, like Jouer! I’ve been wanting to try Jouer for so long now, and am so excited that it’s available online from Sephora! I definitely have my eye on the powder highlighter, the foundation, and the Long Wear Lip Toppers! I also think sales are the perfect time to get value sets, as you’re getting even more bang for your buck! I’ve been so curious about this set from Milk makeup, and Nudestix!
Last but definitely not least – eyeshadow palettes. I am a sucker for eyeshadow palettes, and there is no shortage of palette launches this year. The stand out ones to me are definitely the Norvina palette from Anastasia Beverly Hills, The Violet Voss Flamingo Pro palette, the Fenty Beauty Moroccan Spice Palette, and the Urban Decay Born To Run palette. The Sephora Sale is the perfect time to save a few dollars on that palette you’ve been wanting!
- Milk Makeup Mni Basics Set
- Nudestix Set
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dream Glow Kit
- Jouer Essential High Coverage Crème Foundation
- Stila Heaven’s Dew All Over Glimmer
- Becca Ultimate Coverage Longwear Concealer
- Hourglass Scattered Light Glitter Eye Shadow
- Tarte Love, Trust & Fairy Dust Eyeshadow Palette
- Violet Voss Flamingo PRO Eyeshadow Palette
Check out my previous Sephora cruelty free shopping guide for more recommendations:
What’s on your Sephora sale wishlist this year?
*this post is not sponsored, but may contain affiliate links in which I can earn a small commission if you choose to purchase product, at no extra cost to you. You are in no way obligated to use my links, but it is greatly appreciated!*