This is part 2 of my Makeup Declutter series – and today we’re tackling my lip collection! See all the products I’m throwing away and getting rid of! See which products didn’t make the cut, and why!
This is part 2 of my Makeup Declutter series – and today we’re tackling my lip collection! See all the products I’m throwing away and getting rid of!
Don’t forget to watch Part 1: click here to watch it!
Makeup I’m wearing:
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Dark Brown
- Sigma Eyeshadow Base Primer “Bubbly”
- Urban Decay Naked Palette
- Pur Fully Charged Mascara
- Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer
- Nude By Nature Sheer Light Illuminator
- Milani 3 in 1 Foundation
- Too Faced Born This Way Concealer
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Palette
- Lise Watier Teint Velours Powder
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
- Laura Geller Baked Gelato Highlight in “Peach Glow”
- Becca Blush “Flowerchild”
- Lise Watier Waterproof Lip Pencil “Nude”
- Marc Jacobs Enamored Gloss Stick “P(r)reach”
Don’t forget to download this month’s FREE wallpapers for phone and computer!
Click here to check them out!