This is a super easy, quick summer makeup look using cruelty free brands. It’s great for days when you wake up feeling (and in my case, looking) like you walked off the set of The Walking Dead. It’s my go to look for the summer, using a simple trick to make the eyes look bigger and brighter!
- Pixi Glow Mist
- Too Faced Born This Way Concealer
- Urban Decay Naked Palette – “Naked,” “Buck,” “Virgin,” “Smog,” and “Darkhorse” Nudestix Magnetic Eye Colour “Nudity”
- Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator “Peach Glow” on eyes and to highlight
- Pur On Point Eyeliner “Down To Earth”
- Pur Fully Charged Lash Primer
- NYX Sculpt & Highlight Brow Contour (highlight shade)
- Pur Fully Charged Mascara
- Nude By Nature Sheer Light Illuminator
- Lise Watier Teint Velours Foundation (Natural)
- Milani Conceal + Perfect Foundation #03
- NYX Dark Circle Concealer
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit
- Makeup Revolution Liquid Highlighter “Luminous Gold”
- Lise Watier Teint Velours Powder
- Hourglass Ambient Light Bronzer
- Youngblood Cosmetics Lip Liner “Pout”
- Nude By Nature Creamy Matte Lipstick “Coral Pink”
- Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb
- Morphe Setting Spray
Azeredo Cosmetics Lashes – Use code “MeganC10” to get 10% off!
Sigma Beauty: use code “RAINCOATESBEAUTY” to get 10% off!