I got to do my best friend’s makeup for her University graduation, and she let me film it! We did a trial run to test out the look she wanted. It’s a SUPER easy glam look, with a matte eye, some winged liner, and a berry coloured lip.
As an easy glam look, it’s simple enough that anyone can do it! It’s great for beginners and can be customized in a million different ways. For example, adding a shimmery or sparkly eyeshadow instead of the matte will instantly make it more glamorous. Deepening the crease colour of the eyeshadow will make it more dramatic or smokey, and pairing it with a nude or red lip will change up the look!
Join us to see how we created this look, and for embarrassing stories of my adolescence!
- Smashbox 24 Hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer
- Nyx Sculpt + Highlight Brow Contour – Blond/Ivory
- BH Cosmetics Studio Pro Ultimate Brow Palette
- STILA Eyes Are The Window Shadow Palette – Mind
- NYX Gel Liner
- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner
- NYX *Strobe of Genius Palette* (I misnamed it the Born to Glow Palette in the video, sorry!)
- Nude By Nature Perfecting Primer
- Ole Henriksen Nurture Me Facial Mist
- Lise Watier Teint Velours Foundation “Porcelaine” and “Naturel”
- Pixi Eye Correction Concentrate “Brightening Peach”
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer “Light”
- Lise Watier Teint Velours Powder – Universal
- NYX Contour Palette
- Kylie Cosmetics koko collection “Gorg” Liquid Lipstick
- BH Cosmetics Shaaanxo Lip & Eye Palette
- Pur Pressed Powder Blush “Kinky” (sadly this was just discontinued)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
- Lise Watier Aqua Terra Energizing Setting Mist
Check out my previous posts: