Happy Pride month, everyone! I wanted to share the Pride makeup look that I created to celebrate this year. I had so much fun creating this, and seeing everyone else’s incredible Pride makeup looks.
June is a very important month, and a time that I truly believe represents positive change and progress for our society. Our world has a long way to go in terms of equality, acceptance, and inclusivity, but Pride is important to celebrate the progress we’ve made towards being a more peaceful and accepting society.
Sadly I wasn’t able to attend my city’s Pride Parade this year. I did, however, get to go to a special Pride Month showing of Call Me By Your Name with one of my best friends. One of my favourite parts of Pride Month is seeing people express their creativity with Pride colours. Most of this includes colourful Pride makeup (which I don’t do nearly enough of) and colourful outfits – which I sadly don’t have much of in my wardrobe, as my style tends to consist of enough black to attend a funeral in a different outfit every day for months.
Instead, I thought I would play up my makeup to celebrate! I recently purchased the Huda Beauty Obsessions palette in “Electric” – and instantly knew I needed to use it to create a colourful Pride makeup look.
On The Eyes:
- Smashbox 24 Hour Eyelid Primer
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer
- Huda Beauty Obsessions Palette – Electric
- NYX Gel Liner
- Smashbox Superfan Mascara
- Duo Lash Adhesive
- Pür Cruelty-Free Synthetic Mink False Lashes “Bombshell”
- Lise Watier Smokey Kohl Velours Pencil – Nude Velours
- NYX Primal Colours – Hot Green
- Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade – Dark Brown
On The Face:
- Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer (my new favourite primer!!)
- Lise Watier Teint Velours Foundation “Natural” (my favourite foundation on the face of the earth. Seriously.)
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer “Light”
- Lise Watier Teint Velours Powder
- Marc Jacobs O!Mega Bronzer Perfect Tan
- Anastasia Beverly Hills x Amrezy Highlighter
- Sigma Beauty Aura Powder “Cor-De-Rosa”
Check out my previous posts: