Can we just take a moment to collectively express our shock that it’s already December 17th?! It still feels like the first week of November to me. My plan to slow down and relax this December clearly hasn’t been very successful thus far.
With Christmas less than a week away, I thought I’d share another gift guide for any of you looking for last-minute gift ideas for the beauty lovers in your life. Because lets face it, there’s a lot of procrastinators out there. Myself included.
Here’s a roundup of some of the hottest gifts and sets from Sephora this week! I picked the items that I thought were the most exciting and some of the best values! I also chose brands that do not test on animals – because it’s 2016, and animal testing should not exist anymore.
- Too Faced Naughty Kisses & Sweet Cheeks set
- Tarte Gallery Gals Deluxe Tarteist Eyeiner Set
- Too Faced Melted Liquid Lipstick “Candy Cane”
- Smashbox Glow & Go Set
- Too Faced Melted Liquified Longwear Lipstick Ornament
- Tarte Tarteist Pro To Go Amazonian Clay Palette
- Tarte Tarteist Pro Glow Highlight & Contour Palette
- Urban Decay Makeup Lockdown Travel Duo
- Smashbox Be Legendary Matte Lipstick Minis
Previous Blogmas posts: