Today’s post is something a little different and something I’ve been eagerly awaiting for months! I collaborated with my best friend- and fellow blogger – Claudia Norris! We decided to do a Kat Von D Eyeshadow Palette Giveaway, and a tutorial for each palette! We really wanted to do this as a fun thank-you to all of our lovely followers!
Two lucky winners will receive a full size, brand new Kat Von D Eyeshadow Palette! I will be giving away the Shade & Light Eye Palette, and Claudia is giving away the Monarch Eyeshadow palette!
Make sure to check out Claudia’s video here!
Enter here: KVD Eyeshadow Pallets Giveaway
To enter, the 3 things you must do are:
1. Be subscribed to both of us on youtube!
2. Be following both of us on Instagram:
3. Like our Facebook pages:
The giveaway will run from April 8th until April 29th, and the winners will be contacted on May 2nd! Since there are 2 palettes to choose from, the first winner to respond back will get their first pick!
There are also a ton of options for extra entries if you’d like a better chance of winning, all of which are listed in the Gleam link here!
Make sure to leave us a comment on our videos to let us know that you’ve entered! Good luck everyone!
- Mac “Soft Ochre” Paint Pot
- Kat Von D Shade & Light Eye Palette
- Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil “Milk”
- Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner in “Blacquer”
- Benefit Roller Lash mascara
- Kiss #11 False Lashes
- Morphe brushes from the April Morphe Me Package – review on those here!