For my first Spring tutorial of the year, I wanted to do something really easy, soft, and glowy! The eyes are warm and shimmery, and the skin & lips are glowy but subdued! I used a few new products on the market, such as the new Tarte Skin Twinkle highlight palette from the Rainforest of the Sea collection, and the new Lancome Juicy Shaker lip gloss!
- Mac Paint Pot “Soft Ochre”
- Morphe 35O Palette
- L’Oreal Infallible “Amber Rush”
- Maybelline Master Precise Skinny liner in brown
- Anastasia Beverly Hills “Soft Gold” Individual eyeshadow
- Benefit They’re Real Tinted Lash Primer
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
- Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch
- Becca Aqua Luminous foundation mixed with Vichy Dermablend foundation
- NYX Dark Circle Concealer
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer
- Tarte Skin Twinkle Lighting Palette – review here!
- Smashbox Halo Highlighting Wand “Pearl”
- Benefit Dew the Hoola Liquid Bronzer
- MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural powder
- Becca Mineralized Blush “Flowerchild”
- Pur Miracle Mist
- Lancome Absolue Precious Cells Lip Balm
- Lise Watier “Soft Coral” Waterproof Lip Pencil
- Lancome Juicy Shakers gloss in “Apri-cute”
Don’t forget to follow my Facebook page, as that’s where I host all of my giveaways!
You can also find me on Instagram here!