Today’s Blogmas post is a holiday makeup tutorial based on the look I shared yesterday! In yesterday’s post I also shared some mini reviews of some new products that I picked up to create this look.
The eyes are a sparkly, silver smokey look paired with a berry lip!
What’s on my eyes:
- Kat Von D Shade & Light Eye Palette
- H&M Eye Colour To Go Eyeshadow Stick “One Hit Wonder”
- H&M Eyeshadow “Over The Moon”
- Ardency Inn Modster Eyeliner “Black”
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner “Trooper”
- Maybelline Pumped Up Colossal Mascara
- Kiss Lashes # 11– almost identical to the Ardell Demi Wispies!
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara (bottom lashes)
What’s on my face:
- L’Oreal True Match mixed with True Match Lumi
- NYX Wonder Stick
- NYX Dark Circle Concealer
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer
- Maybelline Fit Me Powder
- NYX Contour Palette
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder Palette
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector (liquid) “Opal”
- Becca and Jaclyn Hill Champagne Glow palette “Pearl” mixed with “Champagne Pop”
- Milani “Luminoso” Blush
What’s on my lips: