Holiday makeup is extremely fun, and has endless possibilities. From sparkles, glitter and shimmer, to red lips, warm skin, berry tones, and more. While there’s a lot of modern trends and no shortage of creativity amongst the makeup artistry community season, I do truly love the “classic” holiday look – gold, shimmery eyes, paired with a bold lip. Some think it’s overdone and cliche, but I however think it’s a timeless look. It can be tweaked for all skin tones, ethnicities, and age groups.
For today’s Blogmas post, I’m sharing one of my first holiday-inpsired makeup looks. This is actually the makeup I’m wearing in my Drugstore Favourites & Giveaway video, which will be going up after this for Blogmas Day 15!
My entire makeup look was created with products from the drugstore!
(Can we talk about the fact that I’m posting an actual side angle without cropping my nose out?! The post-surgery swelling is slowly going down, and it gets a little better each day! You can read about my nasal surgery here!)
What’s on my face:
- L’Oreal True Match Lumi Foundation
- NYX Wonder Stick
- Maybelline Master Conceal Camouflaging Concealer
- NYX Dark Circle Concealer
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer
- Maybelline Fit Me Powder
- NYX Contour Palette to contour, bronze, and highlight
- Milani Baked Blush “Luminoso”
- NYX Dewy Setting Spray
What’s on my eyes:
- Maybelline Master Conceal Camouflaging Concealer (as eye primer)
- NYX Contour Palette (for darker/warmer shading)
- Revlon Photoready Eye Art Duo “Topaz Twinkle”
- L’Oreal Infallible eyeshadow “Goldmine” on the inner half of the eye
- L’Oreal Infallible eyeshadow “Sahara Treasure” blended into the outer half of the eye
- NYX Waterproof Eye Pencil “Jet Black”
- Maybelline Volume Express Pumped Up Colossal mascara
- Kiss false lashes (from walmart- can’t remember the style but they look identical to the Ardell Demi Wispies!)
- NYX Retractable eyeliner in brown (in waterline)
What’s on my lips:
- Milani lip pencil “True Red”
- Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm #250 “Standout”
I also mattified the lips a bit more by gently pressing some of the Maybelline Fit Me powder over top!