One of my favourite things about the holiday season (from a consumer and makeup junkie standpoint) are the limited edition collections. I know, that likely sounds materialistic and as though I’m buying into the “consumerist” propaganda of the masses. Blah, Blah, Blah.
As a makeup artist and blogger, holiday makeup colours and trends are my absolute favourite of all the seasons. It also happens to be what I collect! Some collect baseball cards, some collect coins, I happen to collect highlighters, shimmery eyeshadows, and lipsticks galore.
Each year, I eagerly anticipate the release of limited edition holiday collections. The gorgeous packaging and limited shades are definitely my kryptonite! Some of my favourite brands for holiday collections are Lise Watier, Mac, Guerlain, and Stila.
Some of my all-time favourites from holiday collections in the last 3 years are:
- Mac Nocturnals Holiday 2013 Black & Gold Pigment Set
- Mac Objects of Affection Holiday 2014 Pink & Rose Pigment Set
- Lise Watier Aurora Winter 2014 Collection
- Guerlain A Night At the Opera Holiday 2014 Meteorites
- Tarte Stroke Of Midnight Holiday 2015 Brush set
- Lise Watier Majestique Holiday 2015 Collection
- Mac Magic of the Night Holiday 2015 Collection
What are your favourite holiday collections/products of all time?