Sephora recently had a 20% off sale for VIB and VIB Rouge members. If you’re a slight makeup shopaholic like I am, you’ve likely been anticipating this sale all year.
While I desperately wanted to go on a massive shopping spree, my bank account insisted I pace myself. I decided to get just a few items that I’ve had my eye on/needed. I am planning to do a haul video with full reviews, so I’ll keep this short and sweet!
- Becca Backlight Priming Filter: I’ve had my eye on this since it launched. Becca describes it as an illuminating primer/filter for the skin that helps add luminosity and prolong makeup wear.
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in “Diffused Light”: I’m a huge fan of the Hourglass Ambient Lighting powders – they are definitely one of the best and most uniquely formulated powders on the market. I wanted this particular shade because it’s more yellow toned and less shimmery, making it great for setting under eye concealer, particularly if you have dark circles!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade: I have a love/hate relationship with this product. I love it, and have yet to find anything that lasts as long and doesn’t smudge off, but sometimes I find it not the easiest to work with, and it sure does dry out quickly. However, the pros definitely outweigh the cons for me, and I just finished my second pot. This is now my third Dipbrow! I use the shade Dark Brown.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brush #12: I’ve been on the hunt for a really good brow brush to use with the Dipbrow, as a brush can make or break the success – the “fleekness” if you will – of your eyebrows. This brush is thin and firmer, making it great for precision!
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo: I heard so many rave reviews for this dry shampoo. People claiming it was the best dry shampoo they’ve ever used, that it leaves no chalky residue, and that it actually cleans your hair extension. With such grandiose claims, I had to try it for myself! I’ll save my full review for my upcoming video, but I will say the claims are pretty accurate. This is the best dry shampoo I have ever used!
What did you all pick up from the sale?