I have struggled with my skin for quite some time. I had rather bad acne in high school, accompanied by eczema and extremely dehydrated and flaky skin. While I have finally been able to balance my skin and no longer have bad acne, I’m left with textured skin, mild pigmentation, and pitted acne scars.
Now, when you’re naturally dry or dehydrated, or have textured skin/acne scarring, achieving dewy, glowy skin can be tough. In this video I thought I’d also give you a review & demo of the new Estee Lauder Double Wear To Go – finally a Double Wear for drier skin types!
Throughout the last couple of years and my time working in the cosmetic industry, I’ve accumulated a few tips and tricks that will hopefully help!
- SkinCeuticals Vitamin B5 Hydrating Gel
- La Roche Posay Toleriane Ultra
- Makeup Forever Step 1 Equalizer Nourishing Primer
- Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist
- Estée Lauder Double Wear To Go
- Maybelline Master Conceal
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer
- Kat Von D Shade & Light Palette
- Hourglass Ambient Light Palette
- Mac Mineralized Skin Finish Natural
- Becca & Jaclyn Hill Champagne Glow Palette
- Mac Fix+
- Lise Watier Waterproof Lip Pencil in “Nude” (not shown)
- Stila “Baci” Stay All Day Liquid lipstick (not shown)