I’ve done a little bit of shopping recently. And by “little bit” I mean way more than my bank account would like. But it’s fall, and with all the new fall releases and gorgeous colours out on the market, I simply couldn’t contain myself. I’ve been testing out most of these products for the past month or so, and thought I would put it all together into a haul and review video!
*This video is in no way trying to brag about any purchases. Haul videos are fun, and a good way to help decide what products are worth it, and what products aren’t!*
Also, I apologize for the weird and changing lighting in this video! I tried a different lens and definitely regret that decision, it majorly distorted my lighting!
It’s a tad long, so grab a cup of tea (or your beverage of choice), get comfy, and I hope you enjoy!
- MACnificent Me Collection – Eyeshadow palette, Mattene lipsticks, single shadows, and Paintpot (details here!)
- Kat Von D Shade & Light Eye Palette
- Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette “Native”
- Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist
- Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid lipsticks “Lolita” and “Lovesick”
- Kat Von D Metal Crush eyeshadow “Thunderstruck”
- Makeup Forever HD Foundation Stick
- NARS Lipgloss “Chelsea Girls”
- Covergirl Stay Luminous Foundation
- Dior Addict Fluid Shadow “Magnetic,” “Aurora,” and “Cosmic”