With this look and my previous look, I wanted to show how versatile this palette is. For this look, I wanted to use the cooler tones of the palette.
This look was very quick and easy to create.
I started by blending “Password” into the crease as a transition shade. I applied “Slanted” all over the lid, with a splash of “Armor” over top. I added “Dagger” and “Blackmarket” in the outer corner and crease, blending it inwards to meet Slanted. I focused Blackmarket on the outer v of the crease, just deepening it slightly to add some dimension. I added “Thirteen” to the inner corner and browbone as a highlight! On the lower lash, I blended “Blackmarket” on the outer corner, “Dagger” in the middle, and faded it inwards with “Slanted.”
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade “Dark Brown”
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Concealer
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liquid Liner
- Benefit Rollerlash mascara
- Lise Watier Smokey Kohl Velours Liner – “Noir”