Scrolling through Pinterest has given me a series case of fashion longing. I love looking at trends, colours, and fashion inspiration. I love seeing inspiration collages just as much as I love creating them. If you fashion/beauty collage lovers haven’t heard of Dailylook’s Style Sets feature, it’s pretty darn amazing.
After spending (way more time than I’d like to admit) perusing the interwebs, I put together a collection of items I would love to add to my wardrobe.
- Birkenstocks: Not exactly unique, I know. But I do love Birkenstocks. I love how they look, how they feel (from the few times I’ve tried them on in store) and would love to get a real pair – my cheap knock offs just don’t cut it comfort wise.
- A draped trench: I have been obsessed with the drapey, flowy trench coat/jacket trend for the past year. I’ve searched and searched for the perfect one, but so far haven’t been successful.
- A pastel purse – The Givenchy one in the photo would be wonderful, but I’d settle for anything pastel and pretty. I’ve really been loving more of the rectangular, firm structured purses lately.
- Sunglasses – I am in desperate need of some new cute sunglasses. I’m thinking perhaps some cat eye sunglasses, and aviators.
- Flowy dresses: I’ve been on the hunt for some cute flowy dresses. These are great for the summer, and can be paired with so many different outfits.
- A good pair of heels: I’ve never been a heel person. I greatly admire the women who can confidently wear heels every day of the week (what is your secret??) More specifically, I would love a pair of strappy sandal heels. They are so cute, and so summery!
What’s on your summer fashion wish list?
(This post is not sponsored)