This post is quite late to the game – not because I didn’t want to write about Stila’s exciting summer collection, but rather because this collection only just became available in Canada and at the Boutique I work at.
I wasn’t even sure if we were going to be receiving the collection – so when I saw the (albeit limited quantity) on display at work, I genuinely squealed with excitement.
The collection has a very sea-side summer vibe to it, focusing on bright lips, a bronze glow, and hydrated dewy skin.
The collection features:
- 5 new additions to the Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick range – these super pigmented liquid lipsticks are absolutely incredible. They have been flying off the shelves – but don’t fret, a little bird told me that they’ll likely become permanent!
- The Aqua Glow Water Color blushes – these unique, water-based blushes come in 5 different shades. They are weightless and watery in texture, and are waterproof. They feel almost like a gelly water, and are cooling and hydrating on the skin. They’re pretty sheer, but can be built up for a bolder look. I definitely don’t recommend applying these with a sponge, because it will just absorb all the pigment and you’ll be quite disappointed with the result. Fingers or a wide, flat brush work best! These are great for light or no makeup days, or to add a sheer wash of glowy, hydrating color!
- Aqua Glow Perfecting Primer- Stila describes this as a cooling, hydrating primer stick that helps reduce pores, smooth the skin, and increase the longevity and application of makeup. It has a ton of amazing ingredients like Glacial water, minerals, lemon extract, pumpkin, broccoli, carrot, and aloe extract.
- Aqua Glow Perfecting Bronzer – this liquid bronzer is described as a light weight, lipid replenishing, and water-based. It also has a cooling gel texture, and is infused with Hyalruonic Acid to hydrate the skin. It’s waterproof, and can be worn alone or mixed with foundation!
- Stay All Day Bronzer for Face and Body – this powder bronzer is described as a matte-satin finish with a velvety texture that resists caking and streaking. The large pan looks like it would be great for swirling a giant brush in, and applying all over the body!
Also, I will be posting my swatches of the liquid lipsticks that I picked up!