Working in cosmetics has sparked a serious skin care addiction. Struggling with problem skin means I’m always on the market for new products to try. Masks, detox products, and “SOS” products are some of my favourite to look for.
This past month, I splurged on skin care and picked up some a few new goodies! Okay…maybe I picked up more than few…
I’m not going to blab too much about these yet, as I am planning full reviews for most of them soon!
Here’s what I picked up:
- La Roche Posay Toleriane Ultra – this has been AMAZING to my sensitive and eczema prone skin. If you have super sensitive or allergic skin, I definitely recommend this!
- Bioderma Hydrabio Serum – I do love the texture of this hydrating serum, but currently am undecided about whether I truly love it. It does have a bit of a fragrance, and I’ve noticed a tiny bit of red flushing in my cheeks after using. I’m not sure if that’s the cause, so I’ll update you guys soon!
- Kate Sommerville D-Scar Scar diminishing serum – I picked this up from Sephora to try and treat my acne scarring. I’ll admit I haven’t been too diligent with it, but I’ve already noticed an improvement on my red marks! So far, I believe it’s working!
- Lush Grease Lightning – I picked this up just over a week ago, and have been using it as a spot treatment. So far, I love it! It really helps zap blemishes and has a ton of great anti bacterial and anti-inflammatory ingredients.
- Shiseido Ibuki Multi Solution Gel – I have been eagerly awaiting this product since learning about it in Shiseido training months ago! So far, I’ve noticed an improvement in the texture of my skin, and it seems to help heal my pimples faster! A review on this is coming soon!
- Peter Thomas Roth Mask Trio – I picked this up on impulse from Sephora (curse those evil Impulse Towers!) So far I’ve only tried the Cucumber mask, but it felt really nice on the skin! It was a great deal for the 3 of them. I can never resist a good deal, especially when it comes to trying out new products!
- Darphin Aromatic Purifying Balm – this little magic balm definitely steals the show. It truly is like a magic potion concocted by a skincare wizard. I use this 1-2 times a week when I’m having a breakout, and it helps diminish the pimple, smooth out my skin, and add radiance overnight! This product is phenomenal – review coming soon!