This look is quick, easy, and great for days when you’re in a rush, tired, or just don’t feel like doing anything too complicated. The eyes are soft but bright, helping you to look more awake. You can definitely add lashes for more drama, but on lazy/rushed days I personally can’t be bothered with falsies!
For the skin, the products that I used are more ideal for drier skin types. I personally have very dehydrated, acne-prone, skin and suffer from eczema. Getting a smoother, brighter, and more healthy looking complexion can be difficult to achieve. This look is about creating a brighter, more glowing, more hydrated looking complexion.
I hope you enjoy, and thank you for watching!
- La Roche Posay Thermal Spring Water (not shown, but you can read about it here!)
- Bioderma Hydrabio Serum
- La Roche Posay Toleriane Ultra
- Mac “Soft Ochre” Paint Pot
- Clarins Iridescent Eyeshadow “#01 Aquatic Rose”
- Mac Eyebrow Pencil “Spiked”
- Estee Lauder Lash Primer Plus
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
- Smashbox Crush On Blush Palette: “Shimmer” Softlights to highlight the browbone, and bronzer to define crease.
- Mac Fix + (sprayed before primer -helps make the skin dewier, and prolongs wear)
- Makeup Forever Step 1 Skin Equalizer Nourishing Primer
- Shiseido Glow Primer (on cheekbones to enhance glow/highlight)
- Maybelline Fit Me foundation
- L’Oreal True Match Foundation
(Mixing isn’t always necessary, but is a great trick for creating your ideal finish and coverage. The Fit Me foundation is really nice and dewy, but doesn’t offer me enough coverage. The True Match gives more coverage, but is a bit too dry on my dehydrated skin. Mixed together, I get a natural/dewy finish, with medium buildable coverage. (the dewiness starts to show up within about half an hour as my sebum and moisture barrier start to replenish themselves throughout the day!)
- Benefit Erase Paste concealer #2
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Concealer
- Cover Fx Illuminating Powder to set under eyes, nose, etc.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit
- Smashbox Crush On Blush Palette – Rosette, Guava, and Shimmer (review, photos, swatches here!)
- Urban Decay Chill Setting Spray
- Too Faced Lip Injections Extreme Gloss (review/photos here!)
- NYX “Nectar” lip liner
- Clinique Pop Lip Colour in “Melon Pop”
- Stila Magnificent Metals Gloss in “Citrine”
Can we talk about this glow?! I’m so obsessed with the Softlights “Shimmer” highlighter!
Also, please excuse the bump on my eyelid! I had a reaction to something I used a few days ago, but it’s gone now!