If you’ve read my previous posts, then you know how utterly obsessed I am with the Smashbox Crush On Blush Palette (you can read my full review with swatches here!)
For this post, I wanted to show how one palette can be used for both the eyes and the cheeks to create a soft yet glowy look.
On the eyes, I used “Shimmer” on the lid, the browbone, and the inner tear duct area. I then blended “Suntan” into the crease and the lower lash line to add soft definition.
For the face, I used “Suntan” to bronze to give a subtle contour. I applied “Shimmer” to the high points of my cheeks, and then applied “Rosette” with a bit of “Guava” (I find that applying your highlight before blush helps to blend out the highlight, making it look more natural!)
Also on my face:
- Maybelline Fit Me foundation mixed with Loreal True Match (applied with the Sephora Collection Sonic Airbrush Sponge)
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Concealer
- Mac “Spiked” brow pencil as eyeliner
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade
- NYX Wonder pencil (in waterline)
- Revlon Colorburst lip butter in “Pin Up Peach”