I got the new Smashbox Double Exposure Palette a few months ago, and have been obsessed with it! For my full review of the palette, click here!
This is my go-to eye look: warm neutral tones, shimmer, and gradient blending. I like to create this look whenever I get new palettes/shadows, because it’s a look I’m so comfortable with that it works well as a method of testing out whether or not I like the new product.
It’s wearable glam that emphasizes the eyes, while keeping the face and lips more on the soft side. I like to use demi eyelashes, as they’re much easier to apply for my eye shape, and they help to elongate the eyes and give more of a flirty, cat-eye look.
Other products used:
- Smashbox 24 Hour Lid primer (my ABSOLUTE favourite eyelid primer)
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
- Maybelline Pumped Up! Colossal Mascara
- Demi lashes (no name brand from eBay – full lashes cut in half)
- Lise Watier Smokey Kohl Velours Liner “Noirs Velours”
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in “Dark Brown”
- Vichy Dermablend foundation sheered out with Smashbox Photofinish primer
- Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer
- Smashbox Photofilter Powder Foundation
- Mac “Dame” blush
- NYX Dewy Finish Setting Spray
- Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Colour Precision Glide lipliner in “Ballet Blush”
- Mac “Angel” Lipstick
- NYX “Tiramisu” Butter Gloss