I’ve recently decided to start doing weekly loving posts, a quick and brief little post about what I am loving during that week.
This week, I have been loving:
- The Stila “In The Light” Palette-this is essentially the love of my life. It is without a doubt my most-used palette so far, and I have been using it almost everyday this past week!
- Clinique Acne Solutions Foundation: My skin has been freaking out in irritations and breakouts lately, and this foundation has really been helping to hide and heal my breakouts! You can see it in action here!
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in “Beige”: I am SO in love with this right now! I have heard so many people talk about it recently, and I finally decided to go out and buy it. It can be used as eyeshadow, but I love it as a highlighter!
- Maybelline Pumped Up! Colossal Mascara: This is a relatively new mascara that has been getting quite a lot of hype recently! I was a little skeptical to try it, but I have been absolutely loving it. It definitely gives a ton of volume, and is one of the few mascaras that make me feel as though I don’t need false lashes (although nothing trumps a good pair of false lashes, this mascara is pretty darn good)
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Colour Rush Lip Crayons: I have been hugely obsessed with lip crayon/balms lately-they are so nice and convenient for summer! These ones are AMAZING-gorgeous colours (much more pigmented than you would expect), nice and nourishing, and they smell like cake. Seriously. Who doesn’t want their lips to smell like cake?
What are your current favourite products?