If you are a regular reader of my blog, this will likely not be the first time that you’ve heard me talk about Stila’s “In the Light” palette.
This palette is one of my absolute favourite makeup purchase of all time. It has without a doubt been my most-used palette so far! I typically gravitate towards “Kitten”, but for this makeup look I wanted to go for more of a gold smokey eye.
My current favourite colours from the palette are:
For this look I used:
- “Sandstone” in the crease as well as on the lower lash line
- “Ebony” to deepen the crease
- A little bit of “Gilded Gold” in the outer corner as a transition from the gold to brown/black
- “Brown Script” by MAC (I know, I know-it’s not from the Stila palette but it’s my favourite transition colour for smokey/brown looks
- “Bubbly” on the lid- I sprayed my brush with a bit of MAC Fix+ for more dramatic pigmentation
- MAC Penultimate liquid liner
- Ardell Lashes
- Lise Watier Black Kohl pencil in the waterline
This palette is the love of my life. It is such a beautiful, versatile palette and is a perfect addition to any makeup-lover’s kit!