The boutique that I work at recently hosted another beauty gala! This gala was a big makeup and nail event to support the LGFB (Look Good Feel Better) association for women battling cancer. We had a lovely nail technician come in to do manicures, and all the proceeds from the manicure appointments and tickets, and goodie bags were donated.
We had reps from different brands come in for demonstrations and makeovers, and I got to meet so many wonderful people.
I also got the opportunity to do makeup on my aunt for a wedding!
We went for a brown and gold smokey eye, a thin cat eye, and soft pink lips!
- “Sandstone” from the Stila “In the Light” Palette, blended with a reddish brown shadow in the crease
- Smashbox Limitless 15 Hour Wear cream shadow in “Riches”
- Lise Watier Couleur Folle Mineral Powder shadow in “Folie 24 Carats”
- Lise Watier Limited Edition 24 Hours black gel liner (from the Eden Tropical summer collection)
- Smashbox Photo Finish foundation primer
- Clarins Extra Comfort foundation
- Clinique Line-Smoothing concealer & Airbrush concealer to brighten the eye area
- Cover FX Illuminating Setting Powder
- Clinique Blushing Blush in “Berry Delight”