As I have previously stated in my last Makeup of the Day post, I have been absolutely, head-over-heels in love with Stila’s “In The Light” Palette. While I do still plan on making an in-depth review post when I have more time, I have been experimenting with some of the different shades and textures.
I typically gravitate towards brightness and shimmer, but for this makeup I thought I would go for more of a matte look.
On the eyes:
- In the Light Palette: “Bare” on the lid, a little bit of “Bliss” in the crease, blended with “Sandstone” in the outer corner as well as on the bottom lash line
- Stila Stay All Day 24 Hour Liquid Liner in Black
- Covergirl Clumpcrusher Mascara
On the face:
- Smashbox Photofinish primer
- Clarins Extra Comfort foundation in shade #105
- Cover FX illuminating setting powder
- Mac “Gentle” mineralized blush
On the lips:
- Mac “Angel” and “Morning Rose” lipsticks