As you might have read in my Arbonne Lip Products Review, I recently got the chance to try some different Arbonne products! For the first look that I created, I thought I would do a really soft, easy look using pink.
This look is super quick and simple to do, and can be completely customized to your preferences!
The eyeshadows I used (from left to right)
- Apply “Snow” to entire lid-the white helps to make colors pop and will make the pink look pinker! (not shown)
- Apply “Petal” over top.
- Add a small amount of “Cabernet” to the crease, blending inwards in soft windshield-wiper motions
- Deepen the crease color as desired! Add more “Petal” if you want a brighter pink look. Line your eyes! I just used a black pencil liner for a quick and soft look.
- Mascara! I unfortunately did not realize that my mascara was old until after applying it (thus the unfortunate clumpiness). I will be trying the Arbonne mascara soon and have heard great things about it!
- For a bit of a bolder look, add more “Cabernet” to the crease for more definition.
Voila! Not the most dramatic or intricate look, but this look can be created in under 5 minutes and is very easy for people who are on the go yet want to wear more color on the eyes.
Please excuse my veiny eyes!
- To cancel out any discoloration or veininess in the eye area, apply a base before any eyeshadow! My favourite is the Mac Paint Pot in “Soft Ochre” which is a creme-like texture. For a powder alternative, the Arbonne “Vanilla” eyeshadow works great!
- For a bolder, more chic look, go for a cat-eye! This look would be great with a liquid/gel liner
- Arbonne Lip Products: Reviews & Swatches (raincoatesbeauty.com)