It’s been ages since I’ve done a makeup of the day or outfit of the day post, and I have quite missed making them! Unfortunately as the majority of my week is spent working, my opportunities for posting daily outfits are limited due to my work uniform consisting of a white lab coat.
Today started off kind of dreary. Do you ever have those unfortunate moods in which you feel pessimistic and sour, without quite knowing why you feel that way? Yeah. That was me today. I was feeling grouchy and insecure, and thought to myself, “Megan, you need to snap out of this.” So I decided to combat this bad mood by doing my makeup and glamming myself up!
Something about a cat-eye and a bold lip always makes me feel better!
Used in today’s look:
- Clinique Chubby Stick for eyes in “Bountiful Beige”
- Mac eyeshadow in “Dazzlelight”
- A VERY small amount of the dark brown shade from “Day Into Date” duo by Clinique blended into the crease
- SST Cosmetics black gel liner
- Covergirl Lashblast Volume Mascara
- Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua liquid foundation
- Cover FX translucent powder
- Too Faced “Chocolate Soleil” bronzer
- Mac blush in “Dame”
- Benefit Watts Up highlighter
- SST Cosmetics lip liner in a dark berry/red colour (unfortunately I do not have the name)
- Mac lipstick in “Amorous”
- Clinique Chubby Stick for lips in a limited edition shade called “Roundest Raspberry”
For my outfit, it’s a flowy black tank top, a loose blazer, and black leggings from Zara. And, of course, I would not feel complete without a scarf. This leopard print scarf is from Winners!
What’s your go-to glam look for days where you need a little pick me up?