After doing this look for my avant-garde class, I knew that I wanted to play around more with it! It’s kind of an aztec/tribal sci-fi look with gold and bronze hues!
- Mac Pigment in “Melon”
- Nyx Gold pigment
- Mac Pigment in Bright Fuscsia
- Lise Watier Metamorfix liquid transformer
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bold Gold
- Clinique eyeshadow (dark brown from Day into Date Duo)
- Lancome Kohl liner in Black Coffee
- Urban Decay eyeshadow in “Blackout”
This look would not be complete without coloured lenses. As I don’t have coloured contacts, I used an app called “Perfect 365” to change my eye colour!