This is my go-to makeup look for every day, when I don’t have a lot of time, or just don’t feel like doing anything particularly dramatic.
It’s easy, and really brightens the complexion (which is great if you’re like me, and have atrocious sleeping habits.)
I’m using a lot of my current favourite makeup products.
Don’t let the long list of products fool you – this really is an easy look to create!
- Lise Watier extreme hold cc eye primer
- Urban Decay Naked Palette – “Naked” & “Buck”
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette
- Marcelle Forever Sharp Waterproof Eyeliner “Blackest Black”
- Pur Fully Charged Mascara Primer
- Thrive Causemetics Liquid Lash Extensions Mascara
- The Ordinary High Adherence Silicone Primer
- Lise Watier Teint Velours Foundation “Porcelain”
- Pixi Brightening Under Eye Concentrate – Peach
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer – Light
- Lise Watier Teint Velours Powder
- Hourglass Ambient Light Metallic Strobe Palette
- Stila Stay All Day Bronzer
- Essence Satin Touch Blush “Satin Love”
- Marcelle Eye-Brightening Kohl Eyeliner “Beige”
- Urban Decay Naked palette “Smog” & “Buck”
- Lise Watier Waterproof Lip Crayon “Nude”
- Lise Watier Rouge Intense Supreme Lipstick “Charlize”
- Morphe R3 brush
- Morphe R40 brush
- Morphe R42 brush
- Morphe r3 brush
- Quo Liner & brow brush
- Morphe M510 brush
- Morphe R7 Brush
- Morphe E4 brush
- Morphe M508
I hope you enjoy! Let me know what your current favourite products are!
Check out my previous posts: