It’s that eagerly anticipated time of the year – the Sephora holiday sale! If you’re a VIB Rouge member, you’ve likely already received your sale cards in the mail or eMail.
The holiday season is typically the most launch-heavy season, with endless amounts of gift sets, limited edition packaging, and holiday products. With so many exciting launches, it can be hard to decide what to buy.
For this year’s holiday sale, I cultivated a list of the most recent/noteworthy launches, along with value sets I definitely think are worth the price. These are all products I personally have my eye on – and all are from cruelty free brands (because it’s 2017, and testing on animals is cruel and unnecessary.)
- Urban Decay Limited Edition Little Liquid Vices Set
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Blush Kit
- Tarte Limited Edition Amazonian Clay Blush Bazaar Palette
- Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Eyeshadow Palette
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Limited Edition Mini Liquid Lipstick Set
- Tarte Limited Edition Artful Accessories Brush Set
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Sugar Glow Kit
- Hourglass Limited Edition Ambient Metallic Strobe Lighting Palette
- Urban Decay Limited Edition Little Vices Lipstick Kit
- Stila Limited Edition Star-Studded Eight Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick Set
- Too Faced Limited Edition Tis The Season To Sparkle Glitter Set
- Becca Après Ski Glow Face Palette
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Prism Eyeshadow Palette
- Kat Von D Limited Edition Everlasting Mini Liquid Lipstick Set
- Too Faced Just Peachy Velvet Matte Eyeshadow Palette
- Fenty Beauty Galaxy Eyeshadow Palette
This year’s VIB promo is a little different – they’ve extended the sale for VIB rouge members! VIB Rouge members can redeem their coupons for 20% off during the first-access event from November 3rd to 6th. Then the extended sale is from November 10th-15th! Both sales use the code “20FORROUGE” for the discount!
I’m really happy they are doing the sale over 2 weeks, as I’m currently a tad broke from my vacation and new computer. Payday for myself and many others falls during the second week – we’re all about to be a lot poorer but also a lot more glam for the Holidays!
What’s on your VIB Sale wishlist?